Property Loss Control
Protect Your Property and Bottom Line.
Loss of property can also impact your ability to serve customers, work effectively with partners and meet stakeholder demands. As your property loss control partner, Hylant can help you remedy specific property risk management issues and prioritize open risk recommendations to strengthen your property risk profile.
Property Loss Control Process
For enterprises interested in better understanding and improving their property loss control program, Hylant uses a four-step evaluation process.
Strategic Property Loss Control Services
In addition to ensuring you have the right property insurance, Hylant offers an array of property loss control services to meet your company's specific needs. We will recommend only those that will help you achieve your business goals.
- Property risk evaluation
- Fire protection and sprinkler system evaluation
- COPE data evaluation
- Property risk grading and quantification
- Natural hazards modeling
- Business continuity and emergency response evaluation
- Proper alignment of third-party expertise (e.g., loss control engineering firms, property appraisal firms, sprinkler contractors, infrared scanning providers)
- Property loss control program design
- Plan review oversight and coordination with property carriers
The same experienced property loss control advisor you meet at the beginning of the process is the same person who will provide guidance and support throughout the process. And if issues or questions arise, we will be by your side, advocating on your behalf.
Hylant Advocacy Helps Client Solve Expensive Problem at No Cost.
In 2016, an expensive sprinkler system had been installed incorrectly in a warehouse. An inspector noted it in 2020, and the company’s property premium increased substantially. It would have cost the warehouse company tens of thousands of dollars to fix the issue, but Hylant found a solution.
Our client executives become your partner to guide you to the right solutions.