Your Advocate in the Claims Process
We Speak Their Language and Yours
Maybe you have never before experienced an insurance claim and are uncertain about what happens next. Or maybe you have managed many but were not happy with the outcomes or the way they were handled.
You need an expert: Hylant.
Your Hylant claim management specialist is your advocate, supporting your position to deliver the best result, working with your insurance carrier or third-party claims administrator. We speak your language and we speak theirs.
As your advocate, we knowledgeably walk you through the claims process so that you understand what is happening, what to expect and who is responsible for doing what. We work with your carrier or third-party claims administrator to make sure your claim is acknowledged promptly, processed efficiently and resolved fairly.
With Hylant, you have access to a wide range of insurance claim services, some of which include:
- Claims process monitoring and advocacy with insurance carriers to make sure your voice is heard and that results are what you expect
- Claims reviews, including assessment of claim reserves, to ensure an appropriate balance between your premium pricing and likely payouts is maintained
- Evaluation of claims reporting and processing protocol to align with your requirements
- Preparation of claims handling instructions for carrier adjusters or third-party administrators to follow, providing you confidence that your expectations are known
- Consultation on all lines of property, liability, workers’ compensation, executive risk and cyber liability claims
- Litigation management, consulting and oversight to ensure that adjusters and attorneys are working effectively on your behalf
- Selection, implementation and auditing of your claims instructions, ensuring compliance by carrier or third-party claims administrators
- Return-to-work and modified-duty program assessments to make sure your programs help your employees get back to work sooner and reduce your cost of claims
- Medical management program evaluations, ensuring effective and efficient utilization of nurse case management services
- Preferred provider organization (PPO) utilization reviews to ensure appropriate care and best use of resources to maximize medical cost savings
- Consultation on due diligence claims reviews for mergers, acquisitions and divestitures
- Selection assistance and implementation support of risk management information systems (RMIS) that allow you easy access to your claims and exposure information with financial report functionality that includes dashboard capability
When a claim arises, your dedicated Hylant claim management partner stays with you the entire life of that claim–consulting, advocating and educating. Personal involvement: As your partner, that’s our commitment.
Our client executives become your partner to guide you to the right risk management solutions.
Tax Liability Insurance 101
February 26, 2024
Stock Throughput Policy: End-to-End Coverage for Your Product
February 24, 2024
Managing Costly Prescription Drugs and Cell and Gene Therapy in 2024
February 20, 2024
Talk to an Expert
Our experts will help you find the best risk management options for your particular needs.