Healthcare Business Insurance
Business Insurance for the Healthcare Industry
Managing enterprise risk in the face of evolving healthcare regulations, rising patient expectations, emerging cyber and workplace threats, and increasing financial pressures is an enormous challenge. Let us help you meet it. We have the medical business insurance and risk expertise to help you cost-effectively protect your assets, employees, reputation and bottom line.
Protecting Your Healthcare Organization
Your Hylant healthcare business insurance and risk specialist works with you to diagnose current and emerging exposures, then tailors a program to support your desired business outcomes. You’ll have access to a wide range of healthcare business insurance and risk management offerings, including:
- Alternative risk financing
- Property and business interruption coverage
- Medical professional and general liability
- Cyber risk liability coverage
- Executive liability coverage
- Workers’ compensation
- Environmental liability coverage
- Automobile, ambulance and aviation coverage
- Equipment maintenance coverage
- Regulatory errors and omissions coverage
- Employee benefits and wellness programs
- Mergers & acquisitions due diligence
- Risk management and education resources
Through the process of getting to know you and your business, we identify steps you can take to reduce the likelihood of claims and financial losses. Further, we offer technology tools to streamline data collection, management and distribution. Our analytics platform lets you track and trend your medical business risk profile and performance over time, giving you the insights you need to make informed decisions.
Our team has years of expertise that we apply to help your business get the right coverage.
Hylant team members are ready to advise you and help you confidently address your needs.
Talk to an Industry Expert
Our experts would love to talk to you about finding the best healthcare business insurance, risk management and employee benefits options for your particular needs.