Risk Management and Benefits Coverage
Apply Our Expertise to Your Organization
We help make sure you're covered. Your Hylant higher education team of experts provides insurance brokerage and risk management services to more than 1,000 public-sector clients, including major U.S. public universities and community colleges.
Being responsible for protecting your institution’s students, employees, assets and reputation, you have a lot to manage. Everything from keeping students and faculty safe on campus and abroad to protecting your technology infrastructure, from complying with government regulations to managing student transportation. What if you miss something?
We help make sure you don’t. Your Hylant higher education team of experts provides insurance brokerage and risk management services to more than 1,000 public-sector clients, including major U.S. public universities and community colleges.
We take the time to get to know you and understand your specific challenges and goals. Armed with that knowledge, we then work with you to uncover your institution’s unique exposures and develop a comprehensive risk management plan that may include:
- Insurance placement
- Alternative risk financing (captives, group purchasing, risk pools)
- Claims consulting, administration and advocacy
- Employee benefits solutions
- Construction wrap-ups (owner-controlled insurance projects)
- Insurance certificate issuance and tracking
- Liability assessments (cyber risk, auto fleet safety, disaster preparedness, educators legal liability, international travel, third-party contracts, pollution and EPA compliance)
- Catastrophe planning/FEMA coordination
- Business continuity planning
- Enterprise risk management
As our client, you also have access to an array of specialized loss control services to help you manage risk associated with:
- Campus security/active shooter situations
- Minors on campus
- Hospital/healthcare systems
- Students with disabilities
- Sexual violence
- Fraternities and sororities
- Student transportation
- Athletic programs
- Student health
Our strong insurance market relationships with the largest carriers in the world give you access to advantageous pricing, coverage terms, service and claims handling. As new risks emerge and as your needs change, we stand ready to work with you side-by-side to address the complex risks you face.
Our team has years of expertise that we apply to help your business get the right coverage.
Hylant team members are ready to advise you and help you confidently address your needs.
Moving at the Speed of M&A: Insurance Due Diligence
September 28, 2023
DOL Updates Construction Worker Wages Under the Davis-Bacon Act and Related Acts
September 12, 2023
Employee Referral Programs for Small Businesses
September 12, 2023
Talk to an Expert
Our experts will help you find the best risk management and employee benefits options for your particular needs.