Helping Facilities Navigate Risk and Benefit Solutions
Let's Protect Your Operation from Risks
Our clients range from single-location assisted living facilities to large, multistate, publicly traded nursing home chains. We handle the insurance and risk management for more than 60,000 beds nationwide.
See how we can help you manage your risk and support your employees.
Complex federal and state regulations. Critical RAC audits. Reduced funding. Aggressive plaintiff attorneys. High staff turnover. We understand the issues you face. That’s because we work in your space.
Your Hylant long-term care insurance expert knows that not every operation is alike. So we take the time to get to know you and understand your organization’s unique needs. Together, we develop a risk management program that offers the comprehensive coverage you need at competitive rates. Your long-term care insurance program through Hylant could include:
- Professional liability coverage, for the claims that can easily arise as part of the nature of the services your organization provides
- Cyber coverage, for the protection of your operation’s reputation as well as its assets, in the case of a data or privacy breach
- Property and business interruption coverage, for the risks specific to your service environment
- General liability coverage, for protection against claims, including those without merit
- Employee benefits and wellness programs, for help in attracting and retaining qualified personnel
Because evolving laws, regulations and trends can affect your organization significantly each year, we never automatically renew your long-term care insurance policies. We review them annually, taking into account changes to your operations and striving for the broadest coverage at the most competitive price the market has available. While we nurture our relationships with all major carriers, we have unique relationships with several carriers to provide options you may not have been offered in the past.
Our team has years of expertise that we apply to help your business get the right coverage.
Hylant team members are ready to advise you and help you confidently address your needs.
Moving at the Speed of M&A: Insurance Due Diligence
September 28, 2023
DOL Updates Construction Worker Wages Under the Davis-Bacon Act and Related Acts
September 12, 2023
Employee Referral Programs for Small Businesses
September 12, 2023
Talk to an Expert
Our experts will help you find the best risk management and employee benefits options for your particular needs.