Plan and Manage Risks to Protect the Bottom Line
Today’s global, omnichannel retail landscape presents greater business opportunities than ever before. It also introduces new, sometimes hidden risks that can harm your operations, brand reputation and bottom line. We are experts at identifying and managing these retail insurance risks.
A Team of Advisors Who Understand Your Retail Insurance Needs
We get to know you, your challenges and your business goals. We then develop a plan that speaks directly to your retail insurance needs. Understanding the intricacies of the retail industry and drawing on our global insurance relationships, we have the expertise and reach to help you protect all facets of your business through the design of tailored programs and techniques that drive cost efficiencies, including:
- Property and supply chain liability–insuring against direct and indirect losses at your manufacturing sites, distribution centers, stores and headquarters, and managing risk across your global supply chain
- Workers’ compensation–providing statutory benefits to employees who have experienced work-related injuries
- General and product liability, automobile liability and physical damage, and umbrella and excess liability
- Management liability–from directors and officers liability, employment practices liability and fiduciary liability to crimes and kidnap/ransom coverage
- Cyber risks–filling the gaps left by traditional coverage in the event of a network security and privacy breach
- International operations–coverage for your global locations, including locally placed insurance, U.S. employees traveling internationally and foreign national employees
- Terrorism risks–insuring potential losses of buildings, inventory and other assets due to terrorist activities, as well as liability claims made against your business
- Employee benefits–maximizing your offerings to employees while also managing costs, paying particular attention to regulatory compliance of a variable-hour workforce
As an extension of your team, your Hylant industry expert works with you to drive down the total cost of risk .
Our team has years of expertise that we apply to help your business get the right coverage.
Hylant team members are ready to advise you and help you confidently address your needs.
Managing Costly Prescription Drugs and Cell and Gene Therapy in 2024
February 20, 2024
Improving Utilization of Employee Assistance Programs
February 15, 2024
Can Public Disclosures of Cybersecurity Incidents Be Delayed?
February 12, 2024
Talk to an Expert
Our experts will help you find the best risk management and employee benefits options for your particular needs.